Hey y'all! I hope you had a great weekend, and I hope you're looking forward to this week on The Barn Blog, because it's going to be EXCITING. We've got some really exciting announcements coming up, as well as some posts that I'm super pumped about! Keep checking The Barn's Facebook page, because you won't want to miss this stuff!
I obviously don't have to remind you, but Christmas is coming up so soon! If you're like me, you're a huge procrastinator and still have a bunch of shopping to finish up. And also if you're like me, shopping for guys is seriously the hardest thing EVER, especially young guys. This gift guide is perfect for any grooms-to-be on your list! Ladies, your fiances are sure to love any of these items! If you're still looking for the perfect item for your brother, boyfriend, cousin, dad or uncle, these would be great gifts for them, too. Here are eight items to order ASAP!
1. A handsome tie ($15), because he's going to have a lot of events coming up that he's got to look good for.
2. Or a preppy bow tie ($19.77), for the same reason.
3. An engraved beer glass ($10), so he never forgets his anniversary!
4. A manly leather planner ($24), because he's got to keep up with all those vendor appointments, too.
5. Engraved cufflinks ($25), because every classy man needs them.
6. Warm wool socks ($22.95), because you definitely don't want him getting cold feet. ;)
7. Jack Daniel's Whiskey Single Barrel ($47.97), because he's gonna need it.
8. A watch ($72), so he makes it to all those appointments on time.
Next up: a very last minute gift guide for couples! See y'all later!