With Christmas just around the corner, you may be searching for the perfect gift for your about-to-be-married friends. And you probably want to get them something meaningful and sentimental, right? Here are some great gift ideas for your bride-to-be friends! And if you are a future bride, you may want to add a few of these to your Christmas list. Or, you know, just spoil yourself and buy them right now. ;)
1. Personalized ring ($30) with their future spouse's name, because it's super sweet.
2. Feyonce shirt ($24.99), because it's sort of hilarious.
3. Bride canvas tote ($15), because she only gets to be the bride once, and everyone needs to know it.
4. Kate Spade Mrs. necklace ($78), because it's Kate Spade and it's fabulous.
5. Bridal magazine subscriptions, because she'll need 'em. (Hint hint: We're going to be featured on the website of one of these magazines this week!)
6. A great wedding planning notebook ($23.55), because it's a necessity.
7. A gorgeous stationery set with her new monogram ($22), because she'll be sending out lots of thank you cards in the near future.
8. A sweet print ($20), just because.
9. A Roman numeral anniversary necklace ($28), because it's cool and original.
10. Wifey shirt ($15.95). Because she needs it, obviously.
Next up: gift guides for grooms! They're way more tricky, so you won't want to miss this one! I'll also have a couples gift guide soon, too. See y'all tomorrow!