If you're not following us on Pinterest, you're missing out! We post tons of wedding inspiration, including photos from weddings and styled shoots at The Barn, cakes, flowers, wedding favors, bridesmaids dresses, bridal party gifts, color palettes, decor and every wedding-related thing you could possibly need inspiration for! I've made our Pinterest boards very OCD-friendly, too! ;) Weddings at The Barn are sorted by color, so if you're into a specific color scheme, you can easily find what you're looking for. Each of our other boards are sorted into topics like The Dress, Let Them Eat Cake and Floral Inspiration... so no matter what type of inspiration you're looking for, it will be easy for you to find!
Some of our weddings and styled shoots at The Barn have totally blown up on Pinterest and taken over the Internet. Here are some of our most re-pinned and viewed images on Pinterest!
2. If you've been on Pinterest in the last four years, you know that Pinners looooveeee them some chevron. So it's no surprise that this adorable navy chevron popcorn bar from Sarah + Drake's wedding is our second most pinned image!
3. Apparently the Internet is still obsessed with our Hot Pink Kisses styled shoot, and for good reason! Would you just look at those flowers and that tablescape?! My goodness. The talent of our team sure does blow my mind.
5. Pinners REALLY love Sarah + Drake's navy chevron and yellow wedding! This photo of their sand ceremony set-up has taken Pinterest by storm.
6. Our Hot Pink Kisses styled shoot was so gorgeous! This ombre streamer backdrop was the prettiest. Doesn't this shoot make you excited for Valentine's Day?!
7. I've been obsessed with Hayley + Zach's sweet pink and coral wedding ever since I saw these flowers, so I'm excited that this is one of our most re-pinned images!
8. Pinners love a good ol' Southern barn wedding with sunflowers! This photo is from Johnnie + Rachel's wedding back in 2013. How sweet is their flower girl?!
9. Hay bale couches are my favorite! This photo was taken at our first Open Barn back in 2012. You can see more photos here!
10. Told ya. Our Hot Pink Kisses styled shoot is well-loved!
11. Katie + Josh's flip flop wedding favors have always been a big hit! You can see more of this pretty blue wedding right here.
12. I'm not sure if this photo's popularity comes from the bride in plaid or the puppy, but either way, folks love this one! This is from our 2011 styled shoot by Melissa McCrotty. Our team put together this pretty fall shoot before The Barn was even finished! These photos are still some of my favorites.
13. Another item that there is no shortage of on Pinterest: burlap! So of course Hayley + Zach's precious burlap-wrapped wedding cake is one of our most re-pinned photos!
14. It's no surprise that Pinners love these shotgun shell boutennieres and mismatched bouquets from Gail + Brian's gorgeous bohemian wedding! This wedding was completely fabulous.
15. Before we ever opened up The Barn for weddings, we also had a Rustic Fiesta styled shoot. And it was AMAZING. You've got to see all the details right here.
This little Pinterest blast-from-the-past sure made me remember why I love my job! I may have only worked with this incredible team for a few months, but I LOVE this place and what this talented group of ladies is capable of. I'm constantly blown away by what they create! It also melts my heart how much they make each of our couples and their families feel like a part of our Barn family. Not only do these gals make every wedding special and unique, but they also truly care about you!!! That's hard to find in this world and in this industry, y'all.