Hey y'all! Today let's talk about something that I think a lot of brides struggle with and get stressed out over... Gifts for your bridesmaids! It can be difficult to pick something that is both cute and meaningful that is also within your price range, especially if you are on a budget. For the next few weeks, I'll be sharing with you options for gifts for your bridal party (bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, ring bearers, and parents of the bride and groom) in two price ranges: under $25, and $25 and up.
1. A simple knot ring ($12) is a great way to say "Thanks for helping me tie the knot!"
2. Ladies love monogrammed jewelry. This necklace ($22 and up) is a classic!
3. Whatever you give them, be sure to include a mini can of Sofia Blanc de Blancs ($5).
4. A personalized dress hanger ($10) is the perfect keepsake, and they'll also make for a cute photo of your dress and all the bridesmaids' dresses together.
5. Make a cute coffee-themed basket for your girls, including good quality coffee, flavored syrups (which are easy to make yourself!) and a cute initial mug ($8).
6. A heartfelt, handwritten letter on stationery that shows off your fancy new monogram ($12 for a set of 10).
1. These sparkly cubic zirconia earrings ($41) are stunning!
2. Silk floral robes are always a good choice, and they're perfect for getting ready pictures! These start at $67.50 for a set of two and come in several different colors.
3. A classic vegan leather tote ($57) never goes out of style. Bonus points if you get a tiny monogram stamped on it!
4. A gorgeous clutch ($68) is great for holding her lipstick and phone at your reception. (Even if you don't like this style, just search "bridesmaid clutch" on Etsy... there are tons of options!)
5. A dainty initial necklace ($26) goes with everything, and she'll think of you and your big day every time she wears it.
6. Jewelry is always a good idea, and this name bar necklace ($28 and up for gold) is one of my favorite options.
If you're in the process of searching for the perfect gifts for your bridesmaids, I hope this helped you narrow it down a little bit! When in doubt: buy jewelry! Especially if it's monogrammed. :)