Hey y'all! Last week I shared with you some of my favorite ideas for gifts for your bridesmaids. This week, let's talk about gifts for your groomsmen! Giving your bridal party a little gift to remind them of your day is such a sweet way to say thank you for standing beside you on the best day of your life. Here are some of my favorite ideas for gifts for your groomsmen, in two price ranges: under $25, and $25 and up.
1. A starter kit for the perfect shave ($25) is practical and useful and totally awesome.
2. Personalized cufflinks ($20.99) are something every man needs, but something he may not already own!
3. An engraved monogram pocket knife ($14.95)... 'cause dudes like knives. Obviously.
4. A beer soap beard kit ($25) is intriguing and something every manly man will be totally amused by!
5. Monogrammed tie clips ($82 for a set of 6, or $14 each) because once again, every man needs one!
1. A wooden beer holder ($33.87), because it looks better than the cardboard junk and is simply awesome.
2. A monogrammed leather toiletry bag ($65) is practical and sophisticated.
3. When you've run out of ideas, buy them a bottle of Jack ($25.99). You can't go wrong.
4. An engraved whiskey decanter ($36.99) to go along with his bottle of Jack, because it looks very Mad Men and is totally classy.
5. A leather travel case ($120) is something your buddies will keep forever.
6. A personalized canvas duffle bag ($59.99) is perfect for weekend trips (like the next wedding he's in) and looks better with age.
Next week, let's talk about gifts for your tiny attendants... flower girls and ring bearers!