Today I'm starting a new monthly blog series called Wedding Links I Love. Each month, I'll show you some of my favorite wedding ideas from around the web that I've come across over the past month. They may come from wedding blogs or websites, Pinterest, Instagram, or even from The Barn's Facebook page! They may be themed, or they may be totally random.
Here are eight wedding ideas from the past month that I'm totally crazy about!
1. This music-themed wedding is colorful, bohemian, hippie-chic and totally awesome. The flowers at this wedding were incredible, but my favorite detail was this ridiculously awesome antler chandelier. I'd like one of those in my house, pretty please!
2. This pallet escort card holder from an Austin, Texas wedding by Jacin Fitzgerald Events is stunning. Totally swooning over those gorgeous florals and the escort cards, which were in hand-lettered, wax-sealed envelopes and attached to the pallet with pale pink ribbon.
3. I keep seeing this custom gown alllll over Pinterest, and I'm totally okay with that. Yes, a bride actually wore this! Yes, it is ridiculous. And yes, it is AMAAAAAZING. This bride's wedding was based off of a Dolce & Gabbana fashion show. Any bride with such an amazing sense of style is bound to have an incredible wedding dress, and this dress takes the cake.
4. I'm not typically into anything preppy, but I loved the preppy details from this styled shoot. I'm a big fan of those gold and white striped bridesmaids' dresses (and don't get me started on that watercolor gown), but my favorite details from this shoot were the coffee favors! The watercolor packaging is the prettiest, and helllooooo?! Coffee is pretty much the best favor idea ever.
5. During the week of Valentine's Day, Pinterest was blowing up with so. much. pretty. Pink and red details and bouquets galore! This particular Valentine's Day-themed styled shoot really caught my eye, specifically the beautiful bouquet and the gorgeous calligraphy on the invitation suite. Another detail I loved: the skinny gold candles on the table. So pretty!
6. Wedding Chicks had a great round-up of 15 DIY wedding projects that are under $50 each. I'm really crazy about these upcycled, spray painted bottles and this flower chandelier. You can get the instructions to make both over on Wedding Chicks, and spoiler alert: they're both super easy!
7. Helloooo, teepee and tent of my dreams! This bohemian wedding had tons of crazy, DIY details, but this magical tent is my favorite! Other highlights: some weird fringey arches over the aisle (I'm not even sure what to call those, but they're awesome!), pictures hanging from the trees, tons of huge marquee letters, fabric bunting everywhere, disco balls and a human-sized birdcage. Epic.
8. We added Bethany + Jamie's wedding photos to our Facebook page this week, and holy cow, this wedding was incredible! This bride's dress was straight from a fairytale! The color scheme for this wedding was marsala, blush and leopard, and the bouquets and floral arrangements were stunning. You've got to check it all out here!
I think each of these ideas would be stunning at The Barn... take note, future brides! ;) Y'all have a lovely weekend!