Our weddings at The Barn are too darn pretty for you to only see on this blog once. So let's do another Throwback Thursday blog recap! (You can see part one here and part two here.) I've posted about so many gorgeous weddings since I started this job last fall, and going through the archives to look at them again is something I do probably too often. ;)
In case you missed these incredible weddings the first time they hit the blog, here they are again! Each of them are so unique, and I love them all!
1. Lisa + Michael's springtime wedding had a fun gray and yellow color palette, with yellow flowers and plenty of gorgeous succulents! This wedding was pretty simple, so it really let the beauty of The Barn in spring be a highlight. You've got to check out the gorgeous photos of all the blooms!
2. Most weddings that try to be "vintage" aren't really vintage. But Molly + Chris's wedding was the epitome of vintage and class! The bride even wore her hair in pin curls! Their decor included baby's breath and pearls, and it was simply stunning. And their altar was totally swoon-worthy.
3. Brittany + Jacob's wedding had a fun, unique cerulean blue and coral color palette. It also included one of my favorite altars and the most gorgeous tablescapes and place settings. Plus, check out this bride's shoes! Looove.
4. Hannah + James's wedding was vintage-inspired, feminine and sweet, and so very pretty. Their reception tables were vintage-shabby-chic, and the mocha bridesmaids' dresses were a color that we don't see very often... but I wish we did, because it's beautiful!
1. Michelle + Chad's rustic chic purple wedding was stunning. There's a reason this is our most repinned wedding! The flowers at this wedding were beautiful, and their altar was unforgettable. This wedding was full of lace, burlap and purple goodness.
2. Anita + Wesley's elegant wedding had a fun color scheme... turquoise and coral! It also had one of my favorite ceremony set-ups... the altar consisted of more than 100 lilies strung together, the white petal aisle was amazing, and the white candles and arrangements were so elegant.
3. Jana + Robert's classic black and ivory wedding really shows off how pretty The Barn is during the fall. Plus, if you've been reading this blog long, you know I can never shut up about Jana's dress! Their details were classic, simple and beautiful!
4. Nothing says summer quite like Tang + DJ's red, white and blue wedding! Buckets of baby's breath, a red and white petal aisle and patriotic details... this one was fun and seriously cute!
I love how each of these weddings has their own unique style! Our team is capable of pulling off any style or color scheme, and each wedding turns out absolutely amazing!
See y'all tomorrow with 10 summer weddings! :)