Throughout this summer and spring, I shared some of my favorite weddings we've ever done at The Barn with y'all. The blog has been full of extreme prettiness over the last few months, don't you agree?! Since I haven't done a Throwback Thursday recap all summer, it's definitely time! If you missed any of these weddings the first time around, now is your chance to catch up on all the pretty. You can see the previous recaps I've done here, here and here.
I feel like our weddings get better all the time. It's crazy to look back from season to season (and especially over the years) and see how much our weddings have changed. They've been gorgeous since the very beginning, but they just keep on getting better. Each one blows my mind a little more than the one before. Our team has really perfected their talents over these last few years, and it totally shows!
Here are some super pretty weddings that you may have missed out on... and that would be a tragedy. You've gotta see all this pretty to believe it!
Let's start with some of our stunning 2015 weddings! This year has been good. We've had some really over-the-top weddings, as well as small, intimate weddings and elopements, and they've all been incredible. Their styles have been drastically different, which keeps our team's jobs exciting!
1. Kierstan + Bradley's wedding had a simple, neutral color palette with plenty of nature-inspired details. Their neutral florals, full of white and ivory flowers and lots of greenery, were absolutely gorgeous. Their aisle was covered (and I mean covered) with flower petals, and it made such a statement. Their decor included lots of lace, burlap and natural elements. This super romantic wedding is proof that simplicity is sometimes the prettiest of all.
2. A+J's wedding was just about too good to be true; it was one of our most unique, with a purple and tan color scheme and bohemian/nature-inspired/fairy tale vibes. Everything down to the bride's floral sash (made of real flowers) was boho-chic perfection. Details from this wedding that you simply cannot miss: a boho-chic altar that puts all others to shame. paper bouquets (yes, they were paper, and yes, they were awesome). the sweetest chalkboard signs. flower crowns. and The Barn all decked out in purple and burlap. Plus, this wedding had some of the prettiest photography we've seen!
3. 2015 has been full of boho-chic goodness, and Breanna + Bryan's wedding was one of the prettiest ones of all. This wedding was relaxed and so full of love; this barefoot bride and groom chose not to have a bridal party or any scheduled events at their reception (other than a cake cutting)... they also had fireworks and the prettiest drink display ever. You've got to see the altar and ceremony details from this wedding, as well as their boho-chic-meets-garden themed reception. So much pretty!
4. Brittany + Tyler were married early this spring... it ended up being so chilly and rainy that they moved their ceremony into The Barn! While an inside-The-Barn wedding is most of our couples' back-up plan, the weddings that take place inside are usually some of my favorites, and this one was no exception. A rustic-chic theme and a navy and coral color scheme made this wedding so lovely. Their bouquets were gorgeous, and the gold details combined with the navy and coral were some of my favorites!
One thing these 2013 and 2014 weddings all have in common: tons of bright, beautiful color! These each have very different themes, but they're all so. dang. gorgeous. I LOVE these weddings!
1. Rachel + Johnnie's turquoise and yellow wedding turned me into a sunflower lover (seriously, I hated them before!). This wedding was full of sunflowers, and nothing is more happy or cheerful than a sunflower-filled wedding! The bride's bouquet and a few of the arrangements included white roses and yellow billy balls, as well, but for the most part, this wedding was sunflowers-only. There were also lots of boots, hay bale seating, burlap, a simple but gorgeous reception, and a show-stealing adorable flower girl. This wedding was rustic-country-chic at its best.
2. Cedrah + Lee's wedding was probably our most colorful ever, and we're not complaining! This one will just make you smile! From the most colorful bouquets to bright and beautiful chevron table runners to the oasis blue bridesmaids dresses, every detail of this wedding was full of bright, gorgeous color. Details you cannot miss: their altar and cake!
3. Chelsie + Chase's wedding had a peach and mint color scheme and a rustic-shabby-chic theme. My favorite details from this wedding: a dreamy lace altar and peach and white bouquets with lots of pretty greenery. Their decor also included burlap and lace, wood accents and watering cans. Also, a peach ruffled ombre cake!
4. With fall just around the corner, I couldn't leave Cathryn + Tyler's gorgeous fall wedding out of this recap! This wedding had a country theme, and their color palette included all fall colors, like yellow, burnt orange, red and chocolate brown. These two tied the knot just after the leaves began to fall, and their altar was covered with gorgeous, colorful fall leaves. Pumpkins, burlap, and a bridal party in denim made this wedding extra pretty!
Looking back through the weddings I've posted about makes me so excited for what's to come out at The Barn! I have a feeling this fall is going to be pretty epic. And I don't use that word lightly. ;)